This is why I did before the new package was released:

sudo apt-get purge linux-headers-3.19.0-26 linux-headers-3.19.0-26-generic
linux-image-3.19.0-26-generic
sudo apt-get install linux-headers-3.19.0-25 linux-headers-3.19.0-25-generic
linux-image-3.19.0-25-generic
ls /var/lib/initramfs-tools | sudo xargs -n1 /usr/lib/dkms/dkms_autoinstaller
start

Then the updated fglrx comes, applied all updates and everything is
working fine. But checking with "uname -ra" shows I'm running
3.19.0-25-generic #26-Ubuntu SMP

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer-updates in Ubuntu.

  SRU request: fglrx.ko fails because of backported GPL-only
  'pci_ignore_hotplug' symbol