This is because the DRI2 code in hw/xfree86/dri2 is no sufficiently
generic to be shared. Drivers rely on the symbols in the DRI2 code to
work, so splitting it out would require us to keep odd symbols around
and have to be very careful not to break anything.

I discussed this in XDC 2015 and people agreed it wasn't really suitable
to be split out. Hopefully we can switch to DRI3 at some point.

  Xmir has its own modified copy of libdri2