All needed patches were already upstreamed. See pick the patches
referenced in [1] and [2] rather than the ones attached here.

** Description changed:

+ [UPDATE] All needed patches were already upstreamed (see [1] below).
+ Please pick them rather than the ones attached here.
+
  Please consider including this patch series [1] for in Xenial's xorg-
  server package. It's a crucial one to get single-GPU multi-seat working
  in Ubuntu the easiest way (it works with all flavours that use LightDM
  as the default display manager), and would be a quite valuable feature
  for a LTS release, without need to maintain a forked package in Ubuntu
  Multiset PPA.

  I work with a large set of single-GPU multi-seat computers for
  education, and I'm trying to get these patches upstreamed in time for
  Xenial release, but I have no idea when Adam Jackson will get to review
  it.

- Patch [2] also needs to be backported, in order to get kdrive evdev
- driver built automatically as expected.
+ Some patches already released in 1.18.1 [2] also needs to be backported
+ to 1.17.x, in order to get kdrive evdev driver built automatically as
+ expected, and avoid problems when unplugging input devices grabbed by
+ Xephyr.

- [1]: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/1743/
+ [1]:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=6d6fd688ecf95f2e84f2af276d681ff42f9d5610
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=0b80da0d18713df4712c05973388b6226bb0227f
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=edd443f69ea385a957b8eae0b066ad8e77fb947b
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=7213e99cbc38a60f0076bc2115b144798ea4c3ba
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=da69f2f15a9917c3ed04e305061683c41338126e
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=0461bca0cb2f7918c77ed45d2cbc756cf65021be
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=0cf3d72be6bd99cd2c66b7885339322c7e5bf73d
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=40e32e9fc9f3a1bd8287ee03dd399d8161cb98dd
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=851ff9ec04b73412c7dbad7b4911a1feac21f354
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=daa6d2d58f65b9301b1b1f3c6df07719ecb5c03d

- [2]:
-
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=8c86dd51606486f4794c503b9c05c6875bdc693a
+ [2]:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=44d0fd435a4eaf45e252b4f00409152a6d599dfc
+
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/patch/?id=8c86dd51606486f4794c503b9c05c6875bdc693a

[...]

+ Some patches already released in 1.18.1 [2] also need to be backported
[...]

  Input hot-plugging patches for Xephyr