Arc, when someone on Launchpad has a lot to say, they are either wasting
time ranting (never helpful), or performing something of value, like
providing requested information, helping triage reports, and providing
code fixes. Which one are you doing here?

>"there's nothing else left for people"

I'm not sure how that is the case, given you have already been
previously requested to file a new report. However, if you just want to
waste time, rant, etc. I'll leave you to it, but be confident in the
fact it usually doesn't manifest a developer swooping in and fixing an
issue.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in Ubuntu.

  Display corruption