On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Christopher M. Penalver <
christopher.m.penal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ** Tags added: needs-picture

Here are two of a number of shots, I was trying to keep the file size
small, as the originals are approx 1.7 MBs . . . the Xu desktop photo #135
might be a little more clear as to the problem.

I checked the "daily's" and it looks like the MATE 16.04 daily is not
available, don't have time for a 1.7 GB download today . . . that's two
hours or more of dedicated download time to get 16.10 Yakkity.  I did see
that 16.10 offers a PPC file, but for now I'm sticking with LTS.

** Attachment added: "-1.jpg"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1541082/+attachment/4695516/+files/-1.jpg

** Attachment added: "IMG_0135.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1541082/+attachment/4695517/+files/IMG_0135.jpg

  [PowerMac3,1] Blotchy GUI graphics for images