** Description changed:

  I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 17.10(gnome, Wayland, 4.10.0-37-generic).
  The Wacom tablet works fine for few seconds while drawing, and then the
  pointer would suddenly disappears. I can still use the tablet to draw
  stuff, but there is no visible pointer on screen, so I am doing it
- blindly. Just so you know the mouse pointer is working fine.
+ blindly. Just so you know the mouse pointer appears separately and works
+ fine.

  If you need additional info, just send me the set of commands I need to
  run.

  Thanks!!

which is subscribed to libwacom in Ubuntu.

  Wacom pointer disappears completely, after using the tablet for few
  seconds (Ubuntu 17.10)