Public bug reported:

When using two different keyboard layouts (English and Russian in my
case) and setting xkb-options to use a keyboard LED to indicate the
alternative layout ('grp_led:caps' in my case), in Gnome on Wayland
session the LED turns on after the first time I toggle the layout, nad
then stays on, no matter how many times or in which way I switch
layouts. It's supposed to turn on on switching to Russian and then turn
off on switching back to English. In Gnome on Xorg session, the LED
works correctly, turning off when I switch back to the main layout.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a second keyboard language/layout
2. Add 'grp_led:caps' or 'grp_led:scroll' to
/org/gnome/desktop/input-sources/xkb-options in dconf editor
3. Switch layouts, the respective LED turns on
4. Switch layouts again, the LED stays on under Wayland, but turns off under
Xorg

** Affects: wayland (Ubuntu)

** Tags: keyboard wayland xorg

which is subscribed to wayland in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard layout LED stays on after first toggle