This is the patch to fix the current llvm-toolchain FTBFS.

I explained everything on the description already, but feel free to ask
questions.

There's a PPA with the proposed change here:

https://launchpad.net/~sergiodj/+archive/ubuntu/ftbfs-impish/+packages

This PPA depends on the "volatile" PPA that doko is using to build the
packages.  Unfortunately, the llvm-toolchain package takes a long time
to build, but I did verify locally that the build is passing.

One of the dep8 tests is failing locally, but the failure is not related
to this change.  IMO, fixing the FTBFS is orthogonal to fixing the dep8
failure, which should be done later.

** Patch added: "fix-llvm-toolchain-ftbfs.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/llvm-toolchain-11/+bug/1939424/+attachment/5517140/+files/fix-llvm-toolchain-ftbfs.patch

which is subscribed to llvm-toolchain-11 in Ubuntu.

  FTBFS with Linux 5.13/GCC 11