I attempted to run apport-collect but it crashed during upload.

I installed xserver-xorg-input-wacom and xorg now starts successfully.
Attached current Xorg log. The only thing configured in my Xorg.conf is
the radeonhd driver, I'm not forcing Xorg to use the wacom device (it
appears to be activated by Xorg anyway, although I can't do any input
during my Xorg session with it).

Worksforme in lucid.

** Attachment added: "Xorg.0.log"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/40810576/Xorg.0.log

--
Xorg fails to start when xserver-xorg-input-wacom is installed
which is subscribed to xf86-input-wacom in ubuntu.