Subject: [camnetwork] Re: [Mwananchi] RE: OUR PERSPECTIVE ON THE DC AREA SNIPER, PT.1

Netters,
The Oklahoma Killer could have been Christian, was Christian, but he was also a veteran! Bush might be hiding behind religion and stay far from blaming religion. But if you live right in the heart of the last killings as I do, you would definitely say something in the likes of Mulindwa that the cables of the heads of many a veteran has gone loose. Of course Bush has never been to war, let alone a war zone, except Ground Zero in NY, to understand what happens to these men. But the religious aspect is invoked primarily because these new African Nijas were Black and Muslim. Was it revealed yesterday that the 41 year old was a Million Man March Security Guard? Linking it to the demise of Africans, the origins of the three religions notwithstanding,one definitely see a destructive pattern here. Those are the connections I am looking at, Mc Veigh's own One Man Army not withstanding.

Well, good thing is, FBI were warned by a fellow Muslim way before the shooting spry began! Just might be pondering, wondering and brainstorming as the days go by. I think there is more to come about these recent killings.

The 41 year old was definitely a bad influence on the 17, and has to take some of that blame, as I seem to blame Loius FarahKhan and his Islamization Revolution. Many a Blackmen would do better if utilized their being American citizens better than blaming systemic weakness and race relations which definitely drive them/us truly mad.
Justice M. Mbuh

In a message dated 10/25/02 8:53:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Subj:Re: [Mwananchi] RE: OUR PERSPECTIVE ON THE DC AREA SNIPER, PT.1
Date:10/25/02 8:53:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time
from the Internet

How quickly do we forget. Was it not the three major religions that was the
motivating force behind the invading abuse, humiliating,massacre and
enslavement of the Black Afrikan Nation? It is under the claim of religion
that has the world in the turmoil and wicked behavior we are experiencing
today.

Is it not in the name of religion that Bush claim, is the motivating force
that is causing him to act as he is today?

Come on my sisters and brothers let's get real.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 4:36 PM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor