Absolutely !

From: "Charles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ugnet_: OUR CONDOLENCE
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:45:02 -0700

Bullshit!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Mulindwa Edward
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Rwanda ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; John Rukumbura ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 1:58 AM
Subject: ugnet_: OUR CONDOLENCE

Netters

On behalf of the communication group, I want to personally register my condolence to the passing of the Ugandan President, Iddi Amin Dada. Although this president had many failures but Iddi Amin made several break through's in Uganda and Africa, that had future leaders built on them, Uganda and Africa would have been a very different place today.

For God and our Country