Oracha,

why are you sending people to Bugandanet when we are flooded with Obote crap on ugandanet ?
Is what you wrote a threat that if UPC ever came back to power (God forbid!) the Buganda kingdom won't be no more ?

Kasangwawo

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Re:  Museveni Gives 25 Cows To Obote Kin
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:35:57 EST

In a message dated 3/6/2004 5:28:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Mulindwa:

Yeah, the Kabakaship is to continue after the death of Museveni. The same
way it is continuing after the ousting of Obote and Amin out of Uganda, Buganda.
Mulindwa, time will tell and show you the resilience of the Buganda
monarchy. A new regime, a new strategical survival tactic for Buganda/Kabakaship.
Survivors have got to adopt to the speed of change and new challenges in life.
Zakoomu:

I guess we should recognize you as the brilliant Buganda strategist.
Otherwise, how else can someone write garbage like this for the rest of Uganda?

You are full of shit! That is all you are giving us here on the ugandanet. I
suggest that you try bugandanet

oracha