From: Rehema Mukooza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ugnet_: Re: ON WHOSE ORDER WERE THE MASSACRE CARRIED OUT
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:33:59 -0800 (PST)

Members:

I think Musaazi's ideas are plainly stupid! He needs to learn the rules of the game.

I'm 100% sure that the Kabaka of Buganda knows what is happening to his subjects in the UPDF, especially those who are deployed in N.Uganda, DR.Congo, and S.Sudan.

The problem however is that he is also under direct Gun Control! He is at (indirect) Gun Point! That is why they are always reminding him to stay out of "politics". Obote/UPC introduced this to Buganda and Uganda at large! DeJa Vu

What do you think will happen, or what they will say if the Kabaka dared talked about these killings in the UPDF?? They will simply ask him where his generals are! And that if he is in the army, he needs to let them know! That if he wants to make comments about the army, he will need to join the army inorder to be granted the "power" to make such comments!

Remember, they told him to run for elections if he wanted to comment on 'powers'. What makes you people think that they (Mu7/Mov't) will not ask the Kabaka the same thing - to join the army, if he wants to comments on its actions??

Zakoomu M.