Hello

Juan Jose Pablos suggested that if I want the BootDisk to do what I
need it to do, that I should edit it myself.

A lot more work involved, but all well, you win some, you lose some.

So I've been manually downloading from the cvs at SourceForge.net.
Downloaded everything except for the Download Updates scripts and the
Download Programs scripts. (unattended\install\scripts and
\unattended\install\updates)

The reason I left out downloading those two, is because I think it
would be much more practical to make a slipstreamed CD, rather than to
download them from an Unattended disc.

I've run into a problem. Of the 238 files which I have tried to
download, 237 were successful. The one file which was unsuccessful
was;
unattended\bootdisk\bootdisk\template\net\LMhosts.txt

Please provide me with that file.

Thanks in advance,

Chip D. Panarchy