Hi!
Not yet! Driver packs I'm removing after the basic installation finished,
before defragmentation - there should be a script defrag.bat ins scripts
directory of unattended.
I'm sorry but I can not suggest aniything about vmware XP :( I'm affraid
that those executables are for plain wibndows XP.
Copying and registering the drivers taking more than 15 minutes for a P4
2,8 GHz - it is quite a long process!

Best regards
  Tovis