hello guys,

I am that hungarian guy :) and still in detecting the solution of the
wrong locale (can you tell me how did you switch it back without
reinstallation?).

as far as my test are seems to lead, it is a problem with the nlite
prepared disk. some option makes it wrong. with the normal setup disk
it works fine. I am still testing what made this failure. if i find
something out, I will post for future users sake. maybe it helps.