hello everyone,

Is there any way to get rid easyly the unused driver? I mean my
$OEM$\$1 dir slowly gets more and more fat as I put drivers into
them (and the textmode drivers will be so, too). At first, it is not a
big problem, but soon the driver directory can be so fat... it can
reach even gigabytes of driver files. And now the install script
copies _all_ of the driver files to the "future system disk", even the
unused ones, so the file copy part of the unattended setup can be
longer and longer (os files are close to 600mb, drivers can go bigger
soon). I can figure out a way to get rid of the files after the
installation but it looks a bit awkward to see so many unused dirs on
the system disk after the installation. But time is money, so it would
be better _not to copy_ them in vain (and the needed drivers are know
before the copy process, so...).

Any suggestion would be welcome! TIA

--
Best regards,