Hi Juan!
Definitely NO, I'm using Linux boot. I do not understand why you ask it?
Debian is my friend :) But at first try to install XP on experimental box
I have get error that I run out of space after extracting BTS driver pack.
I was found in my notes that how this issue was solved, and it is working!

Best regards
  tovis