Hi again.

I have a working installation of unattended. I'm able to install WinXPSP2
without any issues and not including the $oem$\$1 path in the i386 directory. I
added a couple specific drivers for a D740 (network and video) and everything
works with the exception of the 'post software install piece'.  When it goes
that post screen, which i assume is going to install the software i selected,
its not going out to the network and getting the software data. The DOS window
mentions that 'network unavailable' and i have a Windows box saying "hardware
detected, need to reboot". I'm assuming this is detecting my network card and
obviously, that's why it can get to the network.
I'm able to select the drivers from the populated list, so its being
recognized. After the reboot, it skips the 'post install' part and goes right
into Windows and at the NIC drivers are loaded.

Is there some way to fix this? Maybe there's a way to 'preload' the NIC driver,
so that the post install would work?

Thanks again for any suggestion.

Sijis

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/