It would be great to create an unattended install disk for Windows 7, even
better make it fully automated so that it installs other software when it
completes the installation of Windows 7 all from the same disk. First it
would install Windows 7 product key and all without the installed having to
answer any questions or input and information, then install in like fashion
say MS Office and Security Essentials. I want to do this, can you help me.
Thank you for your time. Ted