Martin Schulte wrote:
 > 1. I created an *.iso-Image using the "unattended CD Creator" (
 > http://www.vitaligraf.de/en/?Projects:Windows_Unattended_CD_Creator ).
 > Is it possible to use this iso (mount -o loop ...) instead of an
 > original WinXP-CD. So that I can skip the  prompts at the beginning of
 > unattended ?

I suggest going one step simpler: copy the contents of the CD to
os/winxp, forget the iso image. In any case, that sounds like an
extension to the normal use of unattended, so maybe it will work - I
wish you luck, it sounds neat.

 > 2. If I use unattended the normal way and enter the answers to the
 > questions at the beginning of the install process. and then i will
 > install an second client, do i have to make these inputs again, or will
 > there be still saved and the second and all later installation will be
 > complete unattended?

I'll answer in a different way to FwdTmp in case this is what you meant:
When I first started, I answered all the prompts interactively. When the
machine was finished installing, I found C:\netinst\unattend.txt on the
target machine, then used lots of its content (copied and pasted) to
populate the site/unattend.txt on the server. Since then I've reduced
the questions I answer down to a couple of drivers and the final yes/no
prompt.

Cheers,
Greg.