Hello,

i'm currently trying to install Windows Server 2003 through unattended using
network boot. Everything seems to work fine, the install.pl script detects
the windows media on my server (/unattended/installation/os/win2k3) and
copies them to the local machine. But when the setup reboots and starts the
installation it tells that it is missing a few files.These are the files:

browseui.dll
iepeers.dll
mshtml.dll
shdocvw.dll
urlmon.dll
w03s2407.dll

The strange thing is that i can find files like browseui.dl_ on my server in
the i386 directory of my windows installation files
(/unattended/installation/os/win2k3/i386 in my case). However, i can skip
the files and the installation will work as normal - but this kills the
principle of unattended.I also tried replacing the files, rename the files
or copy them to some other directories but nothing worked.

Anyone discovered the same problems?

Kai