I am sending this problem a second time because I did not include nearly
enough information the first time. I have installed unattended on a windows
2003 server, and mapped \\ntinstall\install. I have verified that this
network share is working properly. When attempting to boot from the linux
boot disk, it is unable to map the network drive, stating that the tcp name
could not be found. I have researched this problem and found that
mount.cifs, the command the linux boot cd is using to attempt to mount the
folder, has problems connecting to windows folders. I read on the homepage
that Windows servers can be used, however I could not find any information
on setting them up.