Hi all,

I found out that changing the line
start /wait msiexec /qb /l* %SystemDrive%\netinst\logs\perl.txt /i
%perl_msi% PERL_PATH=Yes PERL_EXT=Yes TARGETDIR="%ProgramFiles%"

in perl.bat

into
start /wait msiexec /qb /l* %SystemDrive%\netinst\logs\perl.txt /i
%perl_msi% PERL_PATH=Yes PERL_EXT=Yes TARGETDIR="%ProgramFiles%"
ADDLOCAL="PERL_FEATURE"

saves a little bit time when installing the Perl runtime. It reduces
the Perl installation to the core components.

My main usage is doing application-only installs and the long install
time of Perl is a little bit annoying.

What do you think? Can I change this in the SVN?

Regards
Gerhard