On 01/05/04 08:04, Philippe Verdy wrote:

Regarding dotless-i-with hook...

and case mappings with each other. Both solutions maintains the distinction
with Latin oi (gha) and with the latin soft sign (small b).

Can we leave OI/gha out of this? Near as I can tell the *only* relevance it has to the discussion of the hookbottomed-i is that it happened to be mentioned in the same message once. It doesn't look, sound, smell, or taste like the hookbottom-i, and should in no wise be conflated, unified, or otherwise made to cohabit with it.

~mark