I really want to report this:

There was a burglary last night [around 3am] at 4528 Locust street.

The house is not inhabited as the renovation work is still going on] and some
construction material at the porch
was a sure indicator of the status. Nevertheless, all the houses around are
well occupied. The neighbor heard the noise which must have been horrendous
because they kicked the front door to get in and teared the second one out of
the frame [old oak with leaded glass I had remade last year]. That was the
intended loot. That's all they managed to get as the neighbor called the police.
I believe they are coming back for more antiques [mantles, leaded glass
windows].

I know this has been going on in the neighborhood for some time. Could you
please let me know of the case you know [the latest wave] so I can compile
something. I am determined to recover this. It cannot disappear. Later, I'll
post the picture. I appreciate any help. Have to go now and get something to
try to secure the house.
There is a d...@#! ring of antiques burglars and the accomplice dealers in
Phila and that needs to be broken!

The police came [reportedly] quickly last night but did not want to call me
[the other neighbor was trying to call in their presence] nor come the house I
was at [less than a block away] and did not make a report till finally just
before I wrote this. I called at 10am.
These are not the just plain burglaries.
Let's stop it, please.
Thank you.
Your frustrated neighbor,
Ana