Last night, Friday 3/5, two 16 year-old girls were robbed, at gunpoint, near
their 46th and Osage homes.
The criminal was a white male, about 5'7" tall.
Fortunately, the girls kept their cool and handed over their cell phones and
wallets on demand.
Upon collecting the items the thief walked between them and disappeared east on
Osage.
The Police responded quickly.  They picked up someone dressed like the suspect.
 The victims hope that young man forgives the temporary inconvenience.
This morning the 3 year-old cell was found and returned by a neighbor near 44th
and Osage.  Thank you!
The better phone, a blackberry is still missing.
I am reporting this at the request of one of the mothers.  I hope I got all the
details correct.  I confess to being very angry that anyone has to put up with
this kind of crap.  And I am especially fond of both beautiful young girls.  I
wish they did not have to be so "street smart" but I am glad they are.
Be safe!

Elizabeth Campion
PRUDENTIAL, FOX & ROACH REALTORS, LLC
210 W. Rittenhouse Square, Suite 406
Phila, PA 19103
215-790-5653 Desk & Voicemail
215-880-2930 Cell & Emergency
215-546-9781 Shared office Fax

campio...@juno.com  or
home.in.ph...@juno.com for Rental questions

Link to Photos of available Listings and public, 'social' photos:
www.PicasaWeb.google.com/CampionEF
To check out all PFR and Multiple Listed Properties and
to review CONSUMER NOTICE, link to
www.PruFoxRoach.com
Your referral is a welcome compliment.
All the best in 2010 and beyond!
Hotel
Hotel pics, info and virtual tours.  Click here to book a hotel online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=uwHJmGIjTPITMOo_vekaRAAAJ1CFKYcm6BDz_zFnKNoSMWQRAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRAAAAAA=