Hi

I've just bought a Duet and its great! :-)

I've quickly set it up to allow the SqueezeController to access to the
network via the the SqueezeBox. However, I what it to connect via my
wireless access point, which is normally quite simple. But....

My set up is as follows:
SqueezeCenter on a i686 on the wired lan
SqueezeBox on the wired lan
SqueezeController via SqueezeBox wireless (currently)
Firewall: IPCOP
Wireless access point

IPCOP blocks by default all traffic from the wireless lan to the wired
lan. I need to open up some pin holes (unblock some ports) to allow the
SqueezeController to connect to the wired lan.

My questions are:
1. Does the SqueezeController need to talk to the SqueezeCenter or the
SqueezeBox?
2. What ports are required by the SqueezeController to make it all
work?

Thanks for any help.

--
jamesho