aubuti;370142 Wrote:
> As indicated in the thread that Mark cited, it doesn't look likely that
> there will be RPMs or debs of SqueezePlay, beta or post-beta. But you
> can build them yourself.

This is a bummer.  Does anybody know why?  Does this mean that Logitech
only tests that the code builds on Linux but doesn't do any functional
testing?

Unless it's straightforward to build or the community makes an easily
installed package available, I think Linux folks are going to stick
with squeezeslave.

Does anybody have an idea when headless mode will be added?  I'm
currently using it on my Windows laptop to control my players - it
works well for that.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3 and SqueezeSlave.  MusicIP has been turned off
temporarily while I move to a lossless version of my library.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior