mflint;360355 Wrote:

> The SlimDevices hardware is top-notch - it really is. But it'll never
> be mainstream if the SqueezeCenter installation doesn't improve.

Matthew, you could help to make the world a better place by writing or
adding to the wiki on how to install SC succesfully. I regard myself as
an absolute n00b (can't even spell that right) on GNU-Linux but got SC7
installed on Ubuntu 7.04 with a little help from the Debian friends and
added some notes or two for other Ubuntu users.

I am like yourself a senior software developer (.NET/C# and I'm looking
for a new job, btw. correspondence is appreciated).
Improvement will only commence if newcomers with an analytical mind can
write down how things work (for other, less analytical minds, no
offence)

--
th00ht

SqueezeBox v3