Stoker wrote:
> I would be happy to pay $200 for a CSP1. I'm assuming that it will come
> without a Wandboard.

Yes, Ian, it will definitely come without a CPU module. (Can't absorb
the cost of that! ;)) My expectation is that anyone replying in this
thread, already have a Dual or Quad CPU card and a power supply.

Look, I really don't want to complicate this at the moment, other than
to get a feel for how many people would be prepared to "pay" to
participate at the beta stage. I'd hope, certainly for any of you guys
in the EU, for which I'll handle the individual shipping out of boards
that I get bulked shipped to here, from across the pond, that I'll
purchase a bunch of Hammond cases to send out with the beta boards and
hopefully, we can have the end panel produced in PCB material with the
necessary cut-outs, and include that as well. No promises. Just want to
get a feel for whether we can get 10-15 beta testers to join in on a
$200 budget, with the assumption that you already have a WB CPU card and
a power supply.