OK, I'm nearly ready to launch the standalone Fedora SqueezeServer repo,
something which I talked about doing some time back, but time (or the
lack of it) always gets the better of me.....

I have absolutely no idea what John and Triode plan to do about hosting
the CS repo. As it stands at the moment I am still hosting it. But for
i386/x86_64 I'm going to provide a migration path, (that will not
require any manual intervention), to switch from the CS repo to the new
Fedora SqueezeServer repo. My plan as far as F19 ARM (ie. CS) is
concerned, is to do nothing, leaving John and Triode with only F19 ARM
to maintain from a CS perspective. Any CS users who want to switch to
the new repo for updates to LMS packages will need to manually install a
new repo package, in addition to the pre-installed CS repo package.

I have considered providing a migration path for F19 ARM users to a new
repo which is a complete replacement for the CS repo, ie. not just LMS
packages, but suspect that this might lead to accusations of hi-jacking
the CS users. However, if there isn't some sort of hand-over sorted out
in fairly short order, rather than leave the CS users in limbo, with a
repo that isn't being updated, I will provide a complete migration path,
and it will be for the individual user to decide whether to "stick or
twist".

PS. I've been clearing a whole pile of loose ends this week. I'm
planning to put the DAC I built for Triode to test DoP, on ebay at the
weekend. (He has a DoP DAC now.) It's based on a BuffaloIIISE, Placid
HD, Amanero USB->I2S/DSD, tube output stage with regulated HT and LT
heater supplies. Nothing wrong with it. It's a fine DAC, but I already
have another. (It's pretty much a copy of one I built for myself a
couple of years back based on TP Buffalo). But with the number of DAC's
I have, (12 at last count), it's not going to see a lot of use and is
taking up too much shelf space, on account of being built into a 19",
2U, half depth, rack chassis. Currently wired for 240V mains, and would
prefer to ship to UK or Europe, but I could re-wire for 120V and ship
world-wide. If there is any interest, I could write a paragraph or two
and take a couple of pictures, but will be tomorrow at the earliest. As
I said, my plan was to write a description, take a few pictures and put
it up for auction on ebay at the weekend. Send me a PM if interested. It
deserves to go to someone who will appreciate it and enjoy it. I suspect
that an ebay sale will result in someone buying it to "flip" for a
profit on one of the audiofool sites. The last "built by Clive" DAC I
sold on ebay ended up selling 2 months later for double the price on
audiogon.......