Krisbee wrote:
> All very true, but if someone made a request for all the GPL code they
> were using, how would they respond?  And if you had been alerted to this
> perhaps you could have moved to protect the project image in some way.
> Obviously they wouldn't want you to do that. So they take your work, use
> if for commercial profit and protect their own interest, leaving the
> CSOS project with problems.  Well, that's how I see it.
>
> No point in crying over spilt milk, we live and learn, even if the
> lessons can be hard.

I for one would like some hint who these operators are, so I can avoid
them like the plague!  I know you are unlikely to name them, but
something like Klongin Player Inc. instead of Klingon Player Inc. would
suffice.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker