Triode wrote:
> Yes please use the script in that post.  This included some wandboard
> specifics which are not installed if you use post 1

Yes! All good, working fine in Wifi now.

Squeezelite seems to require a restart after a reboot - is that to be
expected?

Fantastic job Triode, looks and works great. The install script takes a
lot of the potential install errors out of play. I will put this into my
system and use it now.

So, port to BBB? :) Kinda kidding, I guess its the install script that
would need tweaking for other devices that can run Arch. Sometime maybe?