Michael: looks like buildme.sh could be updated to explicitly support
5.20 (at present there are checks for 5.18 in the script, but not 5.20,
so turning off tests for all is done in the build script + also need to
remove Compress-Raw-Zlib as reported elsewhere.)

I hoped it would run nicely with "unknown" perl distributions. But there are too many exceptions in there already. I removed C::R::Z from 7.9 and will remove it from 7.8 asap. I'll then commit an updated build script to the vendors repository.

--

Michael