bakker_be wrote:
> I just re-ran the create sd procedure, with the exact same result.
> Before switching the card locations I've first verified the existance of
> soa-firstboot.sh in mnt/root/. Now Arch has booted and subsequently
> rebooted the script is gone, so it seems to have worked.
> I do find that it's advertised yet another MAC address :p
>
> EDIT: I just saw that there's an error in the line you posted to check
> the firstboot service. It should read systemctl status
> soa-firstboot.service. That gives a lot more output :p

  >   >
  > [root@alarm ~]# systemctl status soa-firstboot.service
  > รข soa-firstboot.service - Squeeze on Arch Web Firstboot
  > Loaded: loaded
(/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/soa-firstboot.ser
                                                           vice)
  > Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Wed 1969-12-31 17:09:54 MST; 20min
a                                                                             go
  > Process: 181 ExecStart=/root/soa-firstboot.sh (code=exited, status=203/EXEC)
  > Main PID: 181 (code=exited, status=203/EXEC)
  >
  > Dec 31 17:09:54 alarm systemd[1]: soa-firstboot.service: main process
exite...EC
  > Dec 31 17:09:54 alarm systemd[1]: Unit soa-firstboot.service entered
failed...e.
  > Hint: Some lines were ellipsized, use -l to show in full.

Hi there, I still haven't been able to get a working Squeeze on Arch :-(

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated