JackOfAll wrote:
> The smart betting, seems to be on an official announcement from PiF at
> 09:00 GMT tomorrow morning. (Tomorrow is their fourth birthday.) Until
> then, I'd take any info given on that Farnell datasheet with a pinch of
> salt. There seem to be 3 versions of a Farnell datasheet "in the wild".
> The "full" one I believe to be most accurate is "embargoed" until 09:00
> tomorrow morning. Anyone, that received it, is either under contract or
> NDA. I doubt that will get publicly posted, before tomorrow.

Actually was quite a lot earlier than that, I had bought mine by 0745.
Will try PCP 2.02 on it when I get it (Hopefully tomorrow morn !)

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version: 7.9.0 - 1453293926 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on HP
N54L
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS