Just did an insitu upgrade on 4 Pi's (1 B and 3 B+'s) following the 15
step program. It all went flawlessly. I'm running a mix of analog and
HDMI over ethernet and wifi. So far it all works great.

I'm interested in the project of adding LMS to picoreplayer. I've been
using max2play for LMS and it works well, but I didn't like it's
squeezelite implementation for audio so I don't use it. With LMS and
picoreplayer I could eliminate one of my Pi's or better yet, swap the
Pi2 I have max2play on with one of my picoreplayers and free up a Pi B+
for something else. Maybe revisit my SiriusXM streaming kludge to LMS.

Anyway, awesome job to Greg, Steen, and Ralphy.