gnibur wrote:
> Hi, a short question. If I want to make a new picoreplayer with wifi,
> preferably with 5ghz, is it better to buy a 3 or 2 with a dongle? Are
> there any disadvantage with any of the two? Thanks
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the Pi3's wifi to be only adequate and is only 2.4GHz, there is
an unpopulated UFL antenna, labelled J13 on the silk screen (if you have
extereme soldering skills) which may improve things.

TBH I gave up on the inbuilt wifi (I mainly use wired) and would
probably go for a dongle especially if you want 5GHz

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version: 7.9.0 - 1453293926 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on HP
N54L
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS