badsoden wrote:
> I did a fresh install of 3.0 as suggested with config backed up to a USB
> stick. I'm using a hifiberry Digi + board. Squeezelite will not start.
>
> Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I had a similar problem with a fresh install of the new 3.0 and a backed
up config using Hifiberry Digi.

I think that the old config is not being transferred totally correctly.
For example, static IP was not transferred. I also noticed under Tweaks
that Alsa Output Level was set to "Custom", which I don't think was the
original setting. In any event, I reset output to "Default" and for good
measure removed the Equalizer. Then on the Squeezelite page under
"Output" I put in the correct string (listed by clicking "more"). After
a reboot, squeezelite was running and I could reinstall the Equalizer
without any problem.