holck wrote:
> My Picoreplayer gives a very soft, pulsating noise, something like 4
> beats per second, whenever it isn't playing. Maybe the sound is also
> there, when it's playing, but then I can't hear it. The sound stops if I
> disconnect the LAN. It's only a small annoyance - has anybody else
> experienced this?
>
> /Jesper, Denmark

hi holck

I believe this likely to be an hardware issue. Is your RPi a RPi3? Did
you try disabling the in-built wifi and bluetooth?

Check your cables are well seated and not touching metal cases.

I had unusual noises that I eventually worked out to be the wifi
interfering with my DAC. I increased the distance between the wifi and
eternal DAC and no more problems. :D

regards
Greg