methers wrote:
> First post! Be gentleĀ…
>
> I've hit problems that I can't solve on my own despite some tinkering
> and searching of previous threads, so I'm hoping someone can help me
> out.
>
> I previously had LMS installed on my NAS, but now have it running on one
> of my PiCorePlayer boxes ("Kitchen") with my music files still stored on
> the NAS. This all works, except I can't play hi res audio files (96/24
> ALAC) or listen to the 320kps Radio 3 stream. They look like they're
> playing according to the controller app (iPeng) but no sounds comes out.
> I have another PCP box ("Living Room") running an older version of PCP,
> and this will play the hi res files and the Radio 3 HD stream. I'm
> guessing there's something that needs tweaking on "Kitchen", but I can't
> figure out what it is. All connections are via wired ethernet.
>
> Many thanks!
>

> "Kitchen"
> PiCorePlayer 3.20b7 normal version (also had the same problems with 3.10
> audio-optimised version)
> Squeezelite v1.8.6-945
> FFMpeg libraries installed
> RaspberryPi model 3B
> HiFiBerry Amp+
>
> "Living Room"
> PiCorePlayer 2.05
> Squeezelite v1.8.3-712
> RaspberryPi model B
> HiFiBerry DAC+

hi methers,

Did you "Install FFMpeg libraries for Squeezelite"? It might help?

[Main Page] > [Install]

    Install FFMpeg libraries for Squeezelite** less>
  This will download and install FFMpeg Libraries from the pCP repository.
  Note:
  Internet access is required.
  The 7MB FFMpeg library adds playback of ALAC and WMA.

We don't load this by default because of the size.

regards
Greg