paul- wrote:
> It would be much easier to use sqeezelite to resample directly on your
> device.   However to if you want to do server side, sox is included by
> default on the pCP LMS installation, but I'm not sure how to set it up.
> That would be a better question in the Server forum.
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/forumdisplay.php?27-Logitech-Media-Server

Hi Paul,

Thx for getting back to me. Couple of questions please:

1. Can you send data from one instance of Squeezelite to another? and
2. In order to leverage sox I need to either alter convert.conf, or more
safely create and edit a custom-convert.conf file, with in the current
location or in /etc/slimserver. As the filesystem is mounted read-only
is there any way to achieve this without hacking your OS?

Thanks,