Roland0 wrote:
> Depending on which music importers are used, LMS either uses it's
> internal scanner, or runs scanner.pl as an external process.
> Maybe one of the two uses the old location, the other the new. Why this
> happens, I have no clue.
> Things you could try:
> - check if any entry in server.prefs still references the old location
> - increase the logging levels of scan, scan.scanner and server in
> Settings>Advanced>Logging and check scanner.log / sever.log (the ones
> you posted don't show anything suspicious)
> - try moving the cache to a non-encrypted location to make sure this
> doesn't somehow interfere (btw, if you really need encryption, make sure
> it's hardware-accelerated, otherwise it may severely degrade
> performance)
>
> btw, is there really a difference in the file names (Persist.db vs.
> persist.db) ?

1st: no - my error, persist both places with lower case p...
2nd: server.pref contains this line referencing the old cache location:
dbsource: dbi:SQLite:dbname=/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/library.db

2nd point may very well be the culprit...  but how to change???
changing this line to reference the new cache dir does not end well...