cozbot wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Jeff, oh that’s right I forgot how netmask works, I
> don’t have it setup as one big network, I have have them as two somewhat
> “isolated” networks (guest and trusted) so a netmask of 255.255.0.0 is
> not correct. Thanks!

Hi Cozbot, If you have 192.168.1.x and 192.168.200.x  and not a netmask
of  255.255.0.0 (= /16 )  I assume you have  192.168.1.x/24 and
192.168.200.x/24 ans thus a router in between.
It is essential to have the router its corresponding addresses mentioned
in both hosts, probably as Default Gateway to be able to route between
the 2 IP addresses, and the outside internet .
I am not sure if all communication of PCP ( LMS, queezelite, jivelite )
is IP based and can be routed.
I assume some of the traffic is ethernet Broadcast for synchonized
playback and status updates for displays ( though not jet verified ) and
such can not be routed between the 2 subnets.

Regards M-H

Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card,
Pi Zero with Phat-beat ,  and a few other tests...