I've managed to build Jivelite for Alpine Linux armhf on the Raspberry
Pi Zero W.  I used the source from:
https://github.com/ralph-irving/jivelite

No X environment, just the base install with the SDL, luajit, libpng
etc. packages added. The pi is connected to my non-touch monitor via
HDMI @ 1920x1080.  When I start Jivelite I see "Jive Lite" on the screen
briefly and then it goes to a blank screen and that's it.

When I ran fbset originally it was showing 640x480 which I don't really
believe somehow, I set 1920x1080 in config.txt and fbset reflected that
after reboot but it looked the same to me.  Jivelite did the same thing
when I started it.  I can sometimes get back to the console by randomly
pressing some keys on the keyboard and when I do I see some messages had
been logged to the console while jivelite was running:

libpng warning: Interlace handling should be turned on when using
png_read image
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

I'd appreciate any tips to troubleshoot this, I feel like I'm close and
would like to get this working.