Hi all, i need some help, or ask for advise.

I use a FritzBox with an attached HDD to pass my music to the
picoreplayers. (4 of them)
This is the share:
\\Fritz-nas\fritz.nas\ADplus-SuperVer-01\Musik

I am not able to mount the share with the build in tools in the LMS tab.

Its not allowed to use / in the share name.
So after every reboot, if the Picore hangs or whatever, i need to
manually ssh into the player and do the following

sudo mount -t cifs //10.30.10.254/fritz.nas/ADplus-SuperVer-01/Musik
/mnt/Musik -o
username=music,password=****,sec=ntlm,iocharset=utf8,vers=1.0

Thats kind of annoying.

I am sure i am doing it wrong, for some reason. Please give me a hint or
advise what to do that the share is automatically mounted after a reboot
of the player.