fabwins wrote:
> Hi to all,
> a short question. I set up a new picoreplayer 6.0 with a 2.8" TFT
> Resistive Touch Display on it. The display works fine, but just shows
> the PiCorePlayer BootScreen and Log. The Jivelite won't show on the
> screen. Does anybody has a clue how to get Jivelite working?
> Best Fabian

can you provide a bit more information please.
So some things like its a pi 3b on a 3A psu and the screen is one like
in this link xxx.xxxx/xxx/xxx and i've connected it via hdmi etc etc

rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |
rPi 2 + HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS on pCP
https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_upgrade_lms.shtml