peterw wrote:
> On pCP/Jivelite, first go to Settings > Screen > Screensavers > Custom
> Clock so you can set some of your configs in the numbered config slots
> for Jivelite.
>

> Remember pCP is designed to write to the SD card very seldom. If you use
> Jivelite to make config changes, including applets& screensavers, IIUC
> those will be lost when pCP reboots unless you write your changes to the
> SD card. On Jivelite this can be done from Settings > piCorePlayer.

Well, your magic voodoo from afar seems to have convinced my system to
start behaving. My CustomClock applet is still at 1.01.004 but I can now
add screens. I'm not sure what I changed to make it work, but I can move
forward.

And your tip about saving changes is a good one. Since I'm new to the
pCP/Jivelite platform I'll take that to heart. Thank you.