Hello community!
I'm using Raspberry Pi 3+ with official 7 inch touchscreen in official
case for all of this. It's working, playing music so well. But in one
thing Squeezebox Touch was better. In darkness the screen of Touch
becomes darker. There are so many sensors in market that can drive the
brightness of screen. For example 'Yocto-Light'
(http://www.yoctopuce.com/EN/article/automated-brightness-control-for-the-raspberry-pi),
'cheap Chinese sensor'
(http://www.uugear.com/portfolio/using-light-sensor-module-with-raspberry-pi/)
and many others. Does piCorePlayer can control the brightness of screen
based on external light? May be it's already has a lib or programs to do
this?
I'm so sorry if my questions seems you so stupid. Sorry for my English
too. It's my first steps on raspberry pi DIY.